Property search filters

Enabled filters:
    Number of bedrooms
    Separate kitchen
    Number of bathrooms
    Energy certificate
    Use of the property
    Satellite TV
    Comercial Property

    Commercial Properties bars, restaurants and more

    Many emigrants consider opening a bar, restaurant or other restaurant when they emigrate.

    But where can you find the offers for it?

    Here are some options that might fit.

    You should know the following and consider:

    cheap is not always good! At restaurants, bars and restaurants with Traspaso (transfer fee) you also have many advantages. Often these restaurants are still in operation with Traspaso. So you only need to apply for a change of name at company takeover. This is done quickly and not expensive. Then you can also operate the operation immediately upon acquisition. At restaurants, bars and restaurants without Traspaso there is no running license. The license must then be renewed. This can take months and is more expensive than a name change. The operation can not be opened beforehand. The rents and transfer fees of the local, ect .. are often very high. Remember, the Canary Islands have the most European climate, and here the shops and businesses can be open all year round, without any season, as even in the quieter summer months families with children and many tourists from the mainland arrive. If you do not find the right offer for yourself, then contact us, as we have other premises and shops for rent in stock, which should not be offered on the Internet at the request of the owner


    Comercial Property There is no property in this category.

    free hit counters