Enabled filters:
Number of bedrooms
Separate kitchen


Comercial Property

Many expats think about opening a bar, restaurant or shop when they go abroad.

But where can you find commercial real estate?

Have a look at the commercial real estate category or email us.

It is important to know and take into account:

Cheap is not always good or cheap!

In restaurants, bars with traspaso (transfer fee or goodwill inventory) you also have many advantages. Often these restaurants are still in operation, hence the Traspaso.

You just need to request a name change when taking over the company. This happens quickly and is not that expensive. Then you can open immediately.

In restaurants and bars without Traspaso there is often no licence any more. The licence must then be applied for again. This can take months and is more expensive than a name change. Unfortunately, you cannot request it until you have the commercial property.

The rental prices and transfer costs of bars, restaurants, etc. are often very high, but in most cases you can still negotiate.

Remember that the Canary Islands have the most stable European climate. Here the shops and businesses can be open all year round, without any season. Spring and summer are the two seasons we know in the south of Gran Canaria.

Even in the quieter summer months, families with children and many tourists come from mainland Europe.

If you do not find the right offer please contact us as we have other properties and businesses for sale or rent in our database. Which, at the request of the owner, is not allowed to be displayed on the Internet.

Comercial Property There are 19 properties.

per page
Showing 1 - 8 of 19 properties
Showing 1 - 8 of 19 properties

Copyright © 1998- Immorent-Canarias Real Estate | Real Estate Software IRC | Modifications and Design by - Albert Bol